Comprehensive, easy to digest certification.
All of your test results are recorded electronically in a Test & Calibration programme exclusive to Williams Medical Supplies. Pass/fail tolerances are pre-programmed, increasing accuracy, and all certificates are fully traceable back to unique serial numbers. Presented in a professional folder for easy reference, you will receive:
In one, hassle free visit, our specialist team of experts will undertake the following services:
Printed pass/fail certificates for each individual item.
Supporting results documentation, including charts and printed equipment readouts.
A full summary of all items tested, along with a complete inventory of your medical equipment.
Your designated technician will personally talk you through the results, and at any time within 12 months of your visit, our friendly team will be happy to supply you with reprints. For ease, the information can also be provided electronically. The choice is yours!
A Our friendly team of expert Customer Account Representatives are on hand to advise you and arrange your appointment.
- Once your chosen date is secured, your booking will be confirmed in writing. Don’t worry, we’ll also send you a reminder letter closer to your appointment date.
- Your Regional Technician will call a few days before visiting your surgery to ensure that the Test & Calibration of your medical equipment runs seamlessly.
- Arriving in a liveried van and company uniform, your Technician will be instantly recognisable to you and your team.
- To ensure the smooth running of your surgery continues, your Technician will Test & Calibrate your equipment around your clinics and room availability.
- Finally, your Technician will provide you with your comprehensive certificate pack, and will also talk through the results with you.
- Our expert Customer Account Representatives will be on hand to answer any questions you might have about your tested products. If your query is of a highly technical nature, we will arrange for a technician to call you personally.
- Our hassle-free return-to-base repairs service is available should you need it. Plus, an equipment loan scheme can be accessed on specific pieces of equipment to ensure your practice continues to run efficiently.
What we test:
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Medical scales inc baby
- Vaccine Fridges
- ECG Machines
- Pulse Oximeters
- Auroscopes / Otoscopes
- Height Measurers
- Suction Pumps
- Electric Couches (visual inspection)
- Ear Irrigators